Since 1984, we have been America's undisputed leader in discount vacations, featured repeatedly in leading newspapers like the New York Times and USA Today, in magazines such as MONEY, and on television shows such as Good Morning America. We are able to offer our amazing discounts and unmatched customer service to citizens of other countries, and have provided tips and guidelines to consider before you book with us.
- The entire transaction can be handled via email, or if you prefer, you may call us during the hours of Mon-Fri 7am to Midnight, Sat 8am to 10pm, and Sun 9am to Midnight, CST, US central time zone. Our toll-free number (800-998-6925) works only from the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. If you wish to call us from any country below, you may use the toll-free number listed.
Australia 1-800-109-822 Belgium 0800-753-66 England 0-800-098-8546 France 0800-907815 Germany 0800-180-2586 Ireland 1-800-550-328 Italy 800-873-178 Mexico 01-800-681-1578 Netherlands 0-800-022-5148 New Zealand 0800-451201 Northern Ireland 0-800-098-8546 Scotland 0-800-098-8546 South Africa 0800-981-217 Spain 900.931.397 Switzerland 0800-561-663 Wales 0-800-098-8546
- If your country is not listed above, you may contact us at +1-832-252-2400 or via e-mail.
- You will be quoted a price in US dollars for a specific room at a specific resort for your travel dates. The US dollar price will be charged to your credit card. You can see any rate in your own currency--using current exchange rates--by clicking on the price on any FASTDEAL page.
- You may pay for your room via Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We act as an agent for hotel and resort wholesalers, and your credit card statement will reflect direct billing from the wholesaler that is providing the room you have selected.
- For your total peace of mind, we will provide triple confirmation of your booking. In addition to our emailed or faxed confirmation of your booking, the wholesaler will also provide a written confirmation and we will provide the phone number of the wholesaler should you wish to verify your booking directly with them. In addition, you may wish to click here to read what major travel company executives have to say about us.
- Certain documentation is necessary to check in at your hotel, and we will work with you to ensure that you receive all tickets and vouchers well in advance of your departure.
- Visa requirements vary from country to country. If you are not sure whether you will need a visa to enter any of the countries you will visit on your trip, please consult your Department of State to verify any specific visa requirements. Visas are sometimes slow or difficult to obtain, so this issue is best dealt with prior to booking.
- Citizens of Visa Waiver Program countries (shown below) must present a valid, machine-readable passport and obtain a travel authorization via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to boarding a carrier to travel by air or sea to the U.S. ESTA is accessible online at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for citizens and eligible nationals of visa waiver program countries.
- Citizens of these countries who travel without a machine-readable passport will be required to have a U.S. visa and a passport to enter the U.S., or a valid multiple-entry visa when departing and returning to the U.S.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
To see our exclusive discounts on hotels and resorts, you will need to complete a short registration form - at no charge.
Ready to shop the lowest hotel prices in the world? Click here to return to the home page and enter your selections in the search box provided.