NewsletterBelow is a copy of our current resort newsletter. To subscribe to our weekly newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here. To send a copy of this newsletter to a friend or friends, click here. Please note that the FastDeals are subject to availability and sell out quickly.
Resort Newsletter Dated April 14, 2014
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,Vacations To Go is the world's largest seller of oceangoing cruises and river cruises, and among the top sellers of escorted tours and basic air-and-hotel packages. If you browse our sites, you'll find travel options for every interest and budget.
From Caribbean cruises on megaships to river cruises along the Danube, Mississippi and Mekong, and from safaris in Africa to tropical all-inclusive resorts, we're here to help you see the world at the lowest possible price, in whatever style you choose.
Today, I'll tell you about some of the best and most trusted companies throughout the travel industry, leaders in their segments, along with special discounts and deals for Vacations To Go customers. Some of the cruise line offers include free shipboard credits, which are as good as cash on board and can be used to pay for almost anything not included in the upfront cost of the cruise, including alcoholic beverages, boutique items, spa treatments and shore excursions.
Just click any link for more information.
Palace Resorts has seven beautiful, all-inclusive properties along the Yucatan coast of Mexico. You'll enjoy unlimited food and beverages, nightly entertainment and a variety of amenities and activities. Accommodations come with in-room double whirlpool tubs, liquor dispensers and minibars. It's all covered in your prepaid rate.
Moon Palace recently completed the $22 million renovation of 120 guest rooms, food and beverage outlets, a gym and more. This updated section, called Nizuc, now features an authentic Irish pub that provides a mouthwatering bar menu complimented by top-shelf liquor and beer.
A new mini-golf course and kids club have been added to the resort. The Playroom boasts 11 different game rooms -- including an Xbox room -- plus a beauty salon, arcade zone, full kitchen and creative area. Kids also have a theater with plush seating and concessions, playgrounds and a mini soccer field.
Right now, receive up to $1,500 in resort credits. These can be used toward room upgrades, spa treatments, golf outings, dolphin swims, scuba diving and more. The amount of the credit depends on the length of your stay: receive up to $1,500 per room for stays of five to eight nights, up to $750 for four nights and up to $500 for three nights.
Guests who do not use all their credits can roll them over to their next stay or give them to family or friends who are planning a Palace vacation. The balance must be redeemed within 12 months of the original stay.
And, kids 12 and under stay free when sharing a room with an adult at select Palace resorts. This applies to stays of three or more nights from June 1 through August 31 and is combinable with the resort credit offer.
Norwegian Cruise Line is known for its Freestyle Cruising concept, which emphasizes complete flexibility on board. Guests can choose to eat when they want and with whom they want. With a "resort casual" dress code, there's no need to bring the tux and evening gown, though optional formal nights are offered at least once on every cruise.
Norwegian's newest ships, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway, take innovative cruising to a whole new level. From a spectacular entertainment lineup -- including a dazzling fireworks display at sea and the Latin-inspired dancing of "Burn the Floor" -- to more than two dozen dining experiences, these blockbuster vessels offers passengers an array of choices to tailor their voyage.
Norwegian is offering our customers terrific discounts -- save up to 80%. Plus, receive exclusive shipboard credits of up to $300 per cabin on select sailings aboard the Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Breakaway and Pride of America (which sails year-round in Hawaii) in 2014. Book by April 20. Click here for dates and prices.
Click here for itineraries, dates and deeply discounted rates for all Norwegian Cruise Line ships.
Trafalgar offers one of the best selections of vacations around the world, delivering an incredible value and an authentic insider experience you just can't get traveling on your own.
For one price, you'll receive high-quality, centrally located hotels, transportation between cities by luxury coach, a Welcome Reception with drinks, daily breakfasts and many dinners. Admission to popular attractions is included -- and with preferential access, you won't wait in long lines.
Trafalgar's itineraries offer the perfect balance of included sightseeing, optional experiences and free time. Choose from several travel styles, including the popular Family Experiences. These hassle-free vacations are designed to help parents, kids and grandparents discover the world together. Enjoy fun-filled activities like visiting a gladiator school in Rome, experiencing cowboy life on a dude ranch in Wyoming or walking through a verdant rain-forest canopy in Costa Rica. Young travelers can save up to 10% off the company's vacations.
Trafalgar also is offering the following specials to Vacations To Go customers:
Save $400 to $500 per couple ($200 to $250 per person) off the air-inclusive price of guided vacations in Europe when you book by May 15.
Save up to 5% off itineraries in Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico, the continental U.S. and destinations in Central America and South America. Book by April 30.
For a complete list of Trafalgar's trips, click here.
Celebrity Cruises sails in destinations worldwide with a fleet of ships ranging in size from the Celebrity Xpedition, which carries just 98 passengers on cruises of the Galapagos Islands, to five Solstice-class ships, which accommodate more than 2,800 guests.
The newest Solstice-class ship is the Celebrity Reflection. It has popular Solstice-class features, such as the AquaSpa and the Lawn Club, a top-deck expanse of real grass, as well as newer venues such as the Lawn Club Grill, an interactive, outdoor grill experience; The Alcoves, a cabana-style retreat; and the Art Studio, with hands-on instruction in subjects like painting and drawing.
The Solstice ships have proved to be so popular that Celebrity has "solsticized" its four Millennium-class vessels: Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Summit and Celebrity Millennium. They now boast such features as the Blu restaurant and AquaClass spa staterooms, which provide access to spa amenities.
Celebrity is offering Vacations To Go customers savings of up to 77%. Plus, book ocean-view and higher cabin categories on select sailings and receive your choice of one of the following three offers: 1) free drinks, including alcoholic beverages, 2) free gratuities or 3) shipboard credits of up to $300 per cabin. Book by April 30. Click here for dates and prices.
Click here for links to all of Celebrity's ships.
American Queen Steamboat Company specializes in overnight sailings along America's most famous rivers, providing a unique perspective of the country's history, culture and natural beauty.
Refurbished for 2014, the American Empress serves as a floating boutique hotel as guests travel into the heart of the Pacific Northwest on the Columbia and Snake rivers. The rolling hills, soaring mountains, deep canyons and open fields appear now just as they did to Lewis and Clark in 1805 -- magnificent and unimaginably beautiful.
The 432-passenger American Queen was built to resemble the paddle wheelers of the Mark Twain era and is the largest vessel on the Mississippi. The ship is filled with contemporary comforts, yet its staterooms and public areas reflect 19th-century elegance, with rich woodwork, antiques and Tiffany glass. Staterooms are outfitted in antebellum charm, and some have private verandas or French doors that open to the deck.
Every sailing includes a Champagne reception, complimentary bottled water and soft drinks throughout the voyage and complimentary wine and beer at dinner. There's also 24-hour room service available at no charge.
Click here to view all American Queen Steamboat Company departures, as well as all special promotions, such as this one: Companion cruises for free on select trips on the Columbia and Snake rivers.
Deluxe line Azamara Club Cruises offers an immersive experience in its cruising destinations, with longer stays and more overnights in port. Its twin, boutique-style ships carry 694 guests each and provide a sophisticated yet relaxing onboard ambience.
Your Azamara fare includes a wide selection of free spirits, wines and beers available throughout the day in each ship's bars, lounges and restaurants. Gratuities, bottled water, soft drinks, teas and specialty coffees also are included. Butler service is provided to guests in suite accommodations.
One complimentary AzAmazing Evening is included on every voyage (except during trans-Atlantic crossings). For example, enjoy wine and dessert and listen to an opera singer at a chateau in France's Provence region, or take in an exciting samba show in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Azamara is offering our customers big savings, with rates reduced by up to 73%. On select 2014 voyages, receive a free upgrade from an inside cabin to a balcony stateroom. Plus, balcony cabins for select 2015 departures have been significantly reduced in price. Click here for dates and prices.
Click here to see all dates and prices for Azamara Club Cruises.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is a six-star line known for top-notch service, fantastic gourmet cuisine and wonderful enrichment programs. The upfront price of a Regent cruise includes all beverages, including wines, beers and spirits. Free prepaid gratuities also are included. There is no charge to dine in the specialty restaurants or for 24-hour room service; you even can enjoy in-suite dining served course by course during restaurant hours. In each port of call, Regent provides unlimited complimentary shore excursions.
Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner each pamper 700 guests in all-balcony, all-suite accommodations. The Seven Seas Voyager emerged from a drydock last fall with new interior decor and spruced-up exterior decks; meanwhile, the Seven Seas Mariner just completed its own multimillion-dollar refurbishment this month. The Seven Seas Navigator carries just 490 passengers in all-suite, ocean-view accommodations, most of which have private balconies.
Regent is offering our customers savings of up to 70% and exclusive shipboard credits of up to $800 per cabin on select voyages. In addition, receive free unlimited shore excursions, free prepaid gratuities, free unlimited beverages including fine wines and premium spirits and free unlimited Internet on select sailings (valued at $30 a day). Customers paying with American Express Platinum or Centurion cards qualify for an additional $300 to $500 in shipboard credits per cabin. Click here for dates and prices.
Click here for links to Regent's luxury ships.
Hurtigruten specializes in unique voyages along the beautiful coast of Norway. The company's first voyage departed Trondheim, Norway, in 1893. Today, the line has 11 ships that regularly navigate the iconic fjords and ports of the Norwegian coast between Bergen in the south and Kirkenes in the Arctic Circle.
Every Hurtigruten trip offers an abundance of history, culture, locally sourced cuisine, wildlife and spectacular scenery. You can choose a 12-day round trip or a shorter six- or seven-day one-way itinerary to some of the 34 Norwegian ports the line visits. Daily departures are available year-round, and each season provides a stunning backdrop to your journey.
On a summer sailing, experience the true meaning of the Land of the Midnight Sun. North of the Arctic Circle, the sun stays above the horizon around the clock. This is the most popular time to visit Norway's coast and take in the picturesque scenes of narrow passages, deep fjords, flower fields, cascading waterfalls and flowing rivers. Highlights include visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Bergen's Bryggen District, Geirangerfjord, the Meridian Column (Hammerfest) and the Vega Islands.
Right now, Hurtigruten is offering Vacations To Go customers savings of up to 40% on eligible cruises departing this summer.
To view all Hurtigruten itineraries and discounts, including expedition cruises to Antarctica, the Arctic, Greenland, Iceland and continental Europe, click here.
In addition to its worldwide oceangoing voyages, Holland America Line offers Alaska cruise tours. These package a sailing through the Inside Passage and along the Gulf of Alaska with a multiday exploration of some of the state's most popular inland sights. The tour portion includes your hotel accommodations, transportation to the tour destinations, baggage handling, some sightseeing and activities and the expertise of a Holland America Journey Host.
On the land portion, you can travel via a comfortable, domed railcar to Denali National Park and Preserve, where you might spot grizzly bears, wolves, bald eagles and moose during your stay. Holland America cruise tours also venture to the Yukon, where guests visit historic gold rush towns, hear tales of early prospectors and ride the White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad.
Holland America is offering Vacations To Go customers exclusive shipboard credits of up to $200 per cabin on most upcoming Alaska cruise tours. Plus, past guests may see better rates on some sailings. Click here for dates and prices.
Here are this week's Top Tropical Resort Deals, our favorite picks during the next 90 days at the world's most popular destinations. To obtain air-inclusive quotes from US and Canadian gateways, simply click on any FastDeal # below, select your airport city and click "Search Hotels & Flights." All prices are based on double occupancy.
Top 30 Resort Deals
1) $60 per person, per night for 7 nights at Copacabana Beach Hotel Acapulco, a 3-star all-inclusive resort in Acapulco, Mexico, FastDeal #R10127
2) $64 per person, per night for 7 nights at ClubHotel Riu Merengue, a 3-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, FastDeal #R10137
3) $77 per person, per night for 4 nights at El Cid La Ceiba Beach, a 3-star all-inclusive resort in Cozumel, Mexico, FastDeal #R10121
4) $90 per person, per night for 4 nights at Sunshine Suites Resort, a 3-star resort in Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, FastDeal #R10140
5) $90 per person, per night for 4 nights at Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, a 4.5-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, FastDeal #R10146
6) $91 per person, per night for 7 nights at Akumal Beach Resort, a 3-star all-inclusive resort in Tulum, Mexico, FastDeal #R10087
7) $93 per person, per night for 7 nights at Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Los Cabos, Mexico, FastDeal #R10185
8) $97 per person, per night for 7 nights at Grand Oasis Palm, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10150
9) $99 per person, per night for 7 nights at Barcelo Tucancun Beach, a 3-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10118
10) $103 per person, per night for 4 nights at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, FastDeal #R10155
11) $104 per person, per night for 7 nights at Occidental Grand Papagayo, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, FastDeal #R10206
12) $126 per person, per night for 4 nights at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico, FastDeal #R10250
13) $142 per person, per night for 7 nights at Aston at Poipu Kai, a 3-star resort in Poipu, Hawaii, FastDeal #R10007
14) $147 per person, per night for 7 nights at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, a 3.5-star all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10213
15) $149 per person, per night for 7 nights at Club Med Turkoise, a 3.5-star all-inclusive resort in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, FastDeal #R10141
16) $154 per person, per night for 7 nights at Melia Nassau Beach, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Nassau, Bahamas, FastDeal #R10214
17) $158 per person, per night for 7 nights at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, FastDeal #R10256
18) $168 per person, per night for 7 nights at Breezes Resort & Spa - Bahamas, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Nassau, Bahamas, FastDeal #R10211
19) $168 per person, per night for 4 nights at Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort and Spa, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10190
20) $169 per person, per night for 7 nights at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa, a 5-star resort in Palm Beach, Aruba, FastDeal #R10257
21) $179 per person, per night for 7 nights at El Dorado Seaside Suites, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico, FastDeal #R10247
22) $179 per person, per night for 4 nights at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico, FastDeal #R10266
23) $198 per person, per night for 7 nights at Couples Sans Souci, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10259
24) $200 per person, per night for 7 nights at Isla Mujeres Palace, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10153
25) $212 per person, per night for 7 nights at Generations Riviera Maya, by Karisma, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, FastDeal #R10249
26) $212 per person, per night for 7 nights at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10240
27) $254 per person, per night for 7 nights at Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10264
28) $269 per person, per night for 7 nights at Sandals Regency La Toc, an all-inclusive resort in Castries, St. Lucia, FastDeal #R10148
29) $276 per person, per night for 7 nights at Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia, an all-inclusive resort in Castries, St. Lucia, FastDeal #R10261
30) $280 per person, per night for 4 nights at Azul Sensatori Jamaica, by Karisma, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Negril, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10260
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-998-6925. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
To save up to 40% with escorted and independent tours, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at email@example.com and I will respond the same day.
To send a copy of this newsletter to a friend or friends, click here.
Chairman & CEO
Vacations To Go