NewsletterBelow is a copy of our current resort newsletter. To subscribe to our weekly newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here. To send a copy of this newsletter to a friend or friends, click here. Please note that the FastDeals are subject to availability and sell out quickly.
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,
In addition to being the largest seller of
Vacations To Go is the world's leading seller of
We also are among the top sellers of
tropical resort vacations.
If you browse our sites, you'll find travel options for every interest
Norwegian Cruise Line, known for its fleet of innovative ships, takes delivery of its 16th ocean liner this week in Bremerhaven, Germany. The 4,004-passenger Norwegian Bliss soon will cross the Atlantic to begin its inaugural tour in the U.S. and embark on a summer season of Alaska cruising from Seattle.
The 5-star ship will have a laser tag course, aqua park and racetrack where silent electric cars reach speeds of 30 mph. Relax in the Mandara Spa or the observation lounge with 180-degree views, and head to the Bliss Theater to catch the Tony Award-winning musical "Jersey Boys."
Norwegian has a fantastic offer for our customers on voyages across the fleet: Save up to 83% and receive shipboard credits of up to $430 per cabin. Book an ocean-view cabin or higher on select sailings and choose two of the following: 1) a beverage package for two, 2) a specialty dining package for up to four meals for two guests, 3) 250 Internet minutes or 4) a shore excursion credit of $50 per cabin, per port. Book by April 30. See dates and prices.
Several vessels, including the Bliss, feature The Haven, a top-of-ship section with the line's most well-appointed suites. Haven guests receive exclusive perks like 24-hour butler service, a private pool and priority embarkation and disembarkation.
Norwegian's itineraries also showcase the Caribbean, Bahamas, Hawaii, Bermuda, Europe and more. Explore a new cruise destination, Cuba, on trips from Miami and Port Canaveral.
Click here to view Norwegian's ships and departures.
With more than 140 years of maritime tradition, Holland America Line offers classic cruising aboard its elegant ships, which are recognized by their signature midnight blue hulls. On board, you'll find a high level of personal service, an array of restaurants and lounges, a spa, fitness center and much more.
Guests can participate in engaging onboard programs as they cruise from port to port. The line has partnered with America's Test Kitchen to offer live cooking shows and hands-on classes, while the Digital Workshop provides small-group instruction in high-tech topics. Holland America works with BBC Earth to bring nature-based features like "Alaska in Concert" on board, combining footage from the "Wild Alaska" TV series with live music.
Our customers can save up to 77%, plus receive exclusive shipboard credits of up to $250 per cabin across a variety of sailings. Book by May 11. See dates and prices.
Itineraries cover the globe, exploring the Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe, Alaska, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, South America and the Panama Canal.
The company provides a diverse selection of shore excursions in port. Seek brown bears in Alaska, spend time at a family farm in the Irish countryside or join a guided bike ride through Barcelona, for example. Most Caribbean cruises include a day at Half Moon Cay, the line's private island, with a pristine beach, surfside cabanas, water sports and horseback riding.
Click here to learn more about Holland America's ships and itineraries.
Crystal Cruises is known for its luxury vacations aboard beautifully appointed ships. The 980-guest Crystal Serenity and 848-guest Crystal Symphony sail worldwide, while a 62-passenger yacht, the Crystal Esprit, provides a boutique ambience in the Caribbean and Mediterranean.
Crystal is offering our customers discounts of up to 72% and exclusive shipboard credits of up to $2,515 per cabin on select cruises. Gratuities, fine wines, Champagne, premium spirits and nonalcoholic beverages are included in the rate. See dates and prices.
The Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony have multiple dining venues, spas and enrichment programs that bring diplomats, historians, chefs and more on board. Computer University@Sea schedules lessons in digital video editing and Web page design, while the Creative Learning Institute presents classes led by specialists in their fields, like tai chi with a martial arts master.
The Crystal Symphony completed extensive redesigns last year; the Crystal Serenity will be similarly refurbished this fall.
At 280 feet long, the Crystal Esprit sails to out-of-the-way shores. It's outfitted with a two-passenger submarine and a water-sports platform with water skis, Jet Skis and snorkeling equipment. Two complimentary excursions -- one culturally inspired, one adventurous -- are provided in many ports.
To learn more about Crystal's oceangoing cruises, click here.
The company also offers river sailings in Europe: Crystal River Cruises has a fleet of four new all-suite, all-balcony vessels (for 110 guests) and the 160-passenger Crystal Mozart. They navigate the Danube, Rhine, Main and Mosel rivers.
Since its launch in 2002, Oceania Cruises has gained a following of loyal passengers who tend to book early to ensure their spots on its ships. In fact, while most of our customers book their cruises 60 to 90 days in advance to secure the best rates, Oceania enthusiasts book an average of eight months ahead of departure.
They are drawn to the deluxe line's world-class cuisine, personalized service and destination-rich itineraries. Oceania's midsize ships often stay in port until late evening, or even overnight in cities such as Kyoto, Havana and Monte Carlo.
Oceania is offering our customers discounts of up to 82%, plus shipboard credits of up to $800 per cabin on select departures. See dates and prices.
On ships that carry 684 or 1,258 guests, onboard life is relaxed. Attend a lecture by a noted historian or former ambassador, or get a massage in the Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Dining venues range from a poolside grill to the sophisticated Polo Grill steakhouse. The larger Marina and Riviera are home to Jacques, featuring dishes by Jacques Pepin, the line's executive culinary director.
Guests can pick up a few kitchen skills of their own in classes at the Culinary Center aboard Marina and Riviera. In select destinations, Oceania offers chef-led Culinary Discovery Tours that visit local markets and restaurants and include cooking demonstrations.
To see Oceania's ships and rates, click here.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is one of only four six-star cruise lines, and it's the most all-inclusive of them all. The upfront fare includes unlimited shore excursions, gratuities, Wi-Fi, unlimited beverages including fine wines and premium spirits, in-suite minibars that are replenished daily, meals at specialty restaurants and 24-hour room service, with dinners served course by course during restaurant hours.
Regent is offering Vacations To Go customers big discounts of up to 84% and shipboard credits of up to $1,200 per cabin. When you factor in the cost of all the included items on a Regent cruise, the price offers an incredible value. See dates and prices.
The luxury line is known for its impeccable service, enrichment programs and well-crafted itineraries that call at more than 450 destinations worldwide. The vessels carry 490 to 750 guests and have pools, libraries, spas, fitness centers, show lounges and a variety of restaurants. All accommodations are suites, and almost all have private balconies.
Regent just released itineraries for a brand-new ship coming in February 2020, the 750-passenger Seven Seas Splendor. It will reflect the same luxury and style of its sister ship, the Seven Seas Explorer, which debuted in 2016.
Regent's itineraries span the globe, from Alaska, the Caribbean and eastern Canada to Europe, Asia and South America.
Click here to view Regent departures and rates.
Trafalgar specializes in guided vacations worldwide, and the upfront price of its trips include VIP entry to top sights, carefully selected accommodations, the expertise of an accompanying Travel Director and transportation aboard a luxury, air-conditioned motorcoach.
Our early booking offers from Trafalgar provide fantastic savings. They must be booked by April 26.
Save 10% to 15% off select departures in Europe, the U.S., Asia and South America when you book and pay in full.
Plus, save $300 per couple ($150 per person) off the air-inclusive price of select Europe trips or South America vacations when you book and pay in full.
Save with early payment discounts on trips to destinations worldwide -- prices shown reflect discounts of up to 5%.
Each Trafalgar vacation incorporates the company's signature Insider Experiences: Be My Guest dining with local residents, Cultural Insights that introduce you to the people and traditions, and encounters with Local Specialists who reveal more about your destination.
On Iconic Ireland and Ashford Castle, for example, overnight at the regal estate that once belonged to the Guinness brewing dynasty. During Spanish Wonder, Trafalgar guests learn how olive oil is made at the Morillo family's hacienda in the Andalusian countryside before having dinner at the site.
Click here to see all Trafalgar departures and deals.
Ponant Yacht Cruises & Expeditions merges the adventure of expedition cruising with high-end ship experiences that provide superb dining, accommodations and service. The French line offers intriguing itineraries to all seven continents. Whether you're exploring the penguin colonies and stunning glaciers of Antarctica, cruising above the Arctic Circle or snorkeling in the Seychelles, you'll enjoy a casually elegant onboard setting, French-inspired cuisine and five-star service.
Our customers can save up to 42% off Ponant's voyages. As a bonus, receive shipboard credits of $600 per cabin on all departures. Book by May 16. See dates and prices.
Ponant launches the first ships of its new Explorers class this year. Le Laperouse and Le Champlain -- and four more ships due in 2019 and 2020 -- will carry 184 passengers.
Guests will be able to immerse themselves in fascinating underwater worlds in an innovative public space on board called the Blue Eye, a multisensory lounge that lies beneath the waterline. Portholes allow guests to take in the views -- you might catch dolphins frolicking in the bow waves -- while digital screens project scenes filmed by underwater cameras. High-tech hydrophones placed beneath the keel will capture the sounds of the ocean.
The sophisticated ships also feature two dining venues, a main lounge, pool with alfresco bar and theater. Hydraulic platforms with adjustable heights will allow easier boarding of Zodiacs for expeditions.
Click here to learn more about the upscale expedition cruises of Ponant.
Cruise aboard a modern-day tall ship with Star Clippers, which provides an authentic sailing experience in the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Asia. With billowing white sails, the 227-passenger Royal Clipper and 170-passenger Star Clipper and Star Flyer operate under wind power whenever possible. They call at ports that larger ships can't reach and provide the amenities and ambience of a private yacht.
Our customers can save up to 75% off a Star Clippers cruise and receive shipboard credits of $200 per cabin ($100 per person). On certain voyages, kids ages 3 to 17 sail free in select staterooms with one or two adults in the same cabin. Finally, solo travelers pay no single supplement on select Star Clippers sailings. See dates and prices.
The line has announced a new Greek Islands itinerary aboard the Star Flyer for summer 2019. Called "Mamma Mia Highlights," these weeklong cruises sail round trip from Athens and feature islands where the movie and its upcoming sequel were filmed. Explore the picturesque old port of Skiathos, for example, and climb up to the tiny Agios Ioannis chapel, perched on a rocky outcrop more than 300 feet above the Aegean Sea in Skopelos. There are only four departures of this cruise -- click here for dates and deep discounts.
For more information on the ships and voyages of Star Clippers, click here.
The Alaska cruise tours of Princess Cruises allow passengers to go beyond the coast to fully experience the region's scenery, history and culture. These land and sea vacations range from 10 to 15 nights and combine an Alaska sailing aboard an amenity-filled ship with touring and hotel stays.
Princess is offering our customers exclusive rates on these vacations -- save up to 55%. See dates and prices.
During the cruise portion, you'll navigate the glacier-filled Inside Passage and stop at destinations like Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan; ships also spend time cruising Glacier Bay National Park, where passengers should be on the lookout for humpback whales, orcas and harbor seals.
The land segments are fully escorted trips with hotel accommodations and comfortable transportation by rail and motorcoach. They visit such destinations as Denali National Park and the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska, and Banff and Jasper national parks in the Canadian Rockies.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages offers leisurely cruises with a British accent. It has two vessels that carry 550 and 800 guests and two larger ones that accommodate 1,250 and 1,400 passengers. They operate as kids-free ships.
The line has reduced fares by up to 77% for Vacations To Go customers. In addition, receive exclusive shipboard credits of up to $400 per cabin on most departures. Book by May 31. See dates and prices.
The fleet primarily cruises in the British Isles, Northern Europe and Mediterranean. It also offers several grand voyages, which are longer cruises that cross the Atlantic and visit more than one sailing region.
A 25-night December 17 cruise on the Magellan from Amsterdam stops in Lisbon and the Canary Islands before sailing across the sea to Caribbean destinations like Barbados and Antigua, ending in Cozumel. On January 5, the Columbus begins a 50-night trip in London, heading to the Caribbean and through the Panama Canal to Acapulco; it then spends time in French Polynesia and New Zealand before arriving at the dock in Sydney.
You'll find a traditional cruising experience on board, with afternoon teas, dining in the main restaurant or at the buffet, lounges, bars, libraries, wellness centers, pools, evening shows and late-night cabarets. The line also schedules guest speakers and arts and crafts classes.
Click here to view all itineraries with Cruise & Maritime Voyages.
Here are this week's Top Tropical Resort Deals, our favorite picks during the next 90 days at the world's most popular destinations. To obtain air-inclusive quotes from US and Canadian gateways, simply click on any FastDeal # below, select your airport city and click "Search Hotels & Flights." All prices are based on double occupancy.Top 30 Resort Deals
1) $78 per person, per night for 7 nights at Iberostar Costa Dorada, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, FastDeal #R10076
2) $88 per person, per night for 7 nights at Occidental Cozumel, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Cozumel, Mexico, FastDeal #R10151
3) $92 per person, per night for 7 nights at Krystal Grand Los Cabos Hotel, a 4.5-star all-inclusive resort in Los Cabos, Mexico, FastDeal #R10322
4) $98 per person, per night for 4 nights at Barcelo Tambor, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Puntarenas, Costa Rica, FastDeal #R10112
5) $108 per person, per night for 7 nights at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, FastDeal #R10031
6) $114 per person, per night for 4 nights at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, FastDeal #R10050
7) $118 per person, per night for 7 nights at Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico, FastDeal #R10033
8) $120 per person, per night for 7 nights at Aston Kaanapali Shores, a 3-star resort in Lahaina, Hawaii, FastDeal #R10139
9) $122 per person, per night for 7 nights at Sunscape Curacao Resort & Spa, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Willemstad, Curacao, FastDeal #R10169
10) $124 per person, per night for 4 nights at Hotel Riu Palace Macao, a 4.5-star all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, FastDeal #R10037
11) $126 per person, per night for 4 nights at AlSol Luxury Village Cap Cana, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, FastDeal #R10114
12) $138 per person, per night for 7 nights at Panama Jack Resorts Cancun, a 3.5-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10028
13) $145 per person, per night for 7 nights at Hotel Riu Montego Bay, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10046
14) $161 per person, per night for 7 nights at Melia Braco Village Jamaica, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10067
15) $164 per person, per night for 7 nights at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, FastDeal #R10116
16) $173 per person, per night for 7 nights at Sandos Cancun Lifestyle Resort, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10049
17) $177 per person, per night for 7 nights at Sunset at the Palms, a 4.5-star all-inclusive resort in Negril, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10148
18) $181 per person, per night for 4 nights at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, a 4-star all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10069
19) $181 per person, per night for 4 nights at Paradisus Cancun, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10062
20) $189 per person, per night for 7 nights at Club Med Turkoise, a 3.5-star all-inclusive resort in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, FastDeal #R10134
21) $190 per person, per night for 7 nights at Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, FastDeal #R10106
22) $210 per person, per night for 7 nights at Moon Palace Cancun, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10016
23) $215 per person, per night for 7 nights at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, FastDeal #R10018
24) $220 per person, per night for 4 nights at Couples Sans Souci, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10088
25) $220 per person, per night for 7 nights at Royalton Saint Lucia Resort & Spa, a 4.5-star all-inclusive resort in Castries, St. Lucia, FastDeal #R10092
26) $227 per person, per night for 7 nights at Sandals South Coast, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Whitehouse, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10030
27) $228 per person, per night for 7 nights at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico, FastDeal #R10127
28) $230 per person, per night for 7 nights at Renaissance Aruba Resort, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Oranjestad, Aruba, FastDeal #R10168
29) $240 per person, per night for 7 nights at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10087
30) $240 per person, per night for 7 nights at Beaches Ocho Rios - a Spa, Golf & Waterpark Resort, a 5-star all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, FastDeal #R10093
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-998-6925. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
To save up to 40% with escorted and independent tours, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond the same day.
If you enjoy our newsletter, please forward this email to family and friends.
Chairman & CEO
Vacations To Go